Background Screening and Employee Vetting
grand iss believes it is most important
to verify the integrity of the people who impact
on your life, business, and future
Which is why we provide clients with credible information to minimize risk.
In addition to providing background information on companies, we help our clients by conducting a wide range of individual background investigations, including employee vetting.
From routine to highly detailed investigations, GRAND verifies background data and helps identify any discrepancies in an applicants past. This screening process allows companies to evaluate job candidates whether it is a Fortune 500 executive or a receptionist before hiring them.
Our vetting services may include investigating credit history
retrieving and reviewing public documents
acquiring verified personal and professional references
performing online database and or media searches
conducting phone interviews
and confirming professional and or personal titles/credentials.
In domestic-related cases, we screen individuals for a number of reasons ranging from prenuptial arrangements to domestic help engagements. Areas of investigation include civil or criminal convictions
business records including past terminations
or any other relevant personal identifying information.
- Criminal records
- Education records
- Marriage and divorce records
- Business history
- Major financial transactions
- Citizenship records
- Credit checks (in compliance with Fair Credit Reporting Act)
- Illegal activity allegations
- Social security numbers
- Motor vehicle reports
- Civil and bankruptcy records
- Liens and judgment findings
- Wants & warrants
- Phone records
- Current & prior addresses
- Prior litigation
- Personal/education/criminal/employment histories
- Regulatory sanctions
- Professional licenses and certifications
- Media coverage
- Substance Abuse Testing
- Polygraph Exams (as applicable by law)
- Vendor/contractor screening to protect your business
- Identity theft assessment, investigation, and restoration services
For related services, see Services Directory.